1. Payment of your booking fee implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All booking fees must be paid at the time of booking, your space is not secure until payment has been received.
3. Cancellations made within 48hrs of your 1:1 appointment may be rescheduled at an additional cost equivalent to 50% of the full fee for a 1:1 session.
4. Cancellations made more than 48hrs prior to your 1:1 appointment may be rescheduled at no additional cost.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, a cancellation is defined as any appointment which cannot be made at the time and date stated when originally booked.
6. JC Dog Behaviour & Training reserves the right to cancel an appointment. Any appointment cancelled by JC Dog Behaviour & Training will be rescheduled for a later date at no additional cost.
7. Follow up sessions and block bookings must be taken within 3 months of the initial assessment.
8. No refunds will be given for missed group classes. Missed group classes can not be transferred to another class.
9. A 1:1 catch up session can be booked for any missed classes at an additional cost of 50% of the full fee for a 1:1 session.
10. If your dog has ever bitten another person or animal, you must report this prior to attending your session.
11. Sessions and classes will not be cancelled due to inclement weather. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. In extreme weather conditions JC Dog Behaviour & Training may cancel your session or class if it is deemed unsafe. If this occurs your session or class will be held online or rescheduled.
12. All training methods used are kind, ethical and effective; however, they are not instant and require commitment from the client to work with their dog long-term.
13. JC Dog Behaviour & Training holds relevant insurance with Protectivity. However, any accident or injury during our training session will not be covered if you have failed to use the appropriate equipment or failed to follow the advice of the trainer.
14. You agree to report/check in regularly about your dogs’ progress through either email, text or by sharing on our Facebook page and respond to any communication from JC Dog Behaviour & Training.